Czech language is considered to be one of the most difficult languages in the world. It is difficult to learn Czech mostly because of its distinct grammar, inflections and sometimes tricky pronunciation.
Czech language is a Slavonic language and it is spoken by approximately ten million people. Like all Slavonic languages, it uses declinations and conjugations and almost all grammatical forms have different endings. On the other hand, its system of verbal tenses is quite easy.
If you live in the Czech Republic and you must or want to learn Czech, The School Populo is the best choice.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- individual lessons with your own tutor
- the possibility of adjusting the lessons to your individual needs
- study materials for free
- lessons for students of all ages (kids or adults)
- fun learning for children (games, puzzles)
- preparation for exams in Czech schools (for children)
- preparation for official language tests (for adults)
- experienced tutors with teaching practice
- lessons adjusted to your preferences (pronunciation, grammar, conversation, vocabulary) a text message confirming your planned lesson
- a text message for parents confirming the child`s arrival and departure
- fully equipped classrooms and cosy study environment in the centre of Prague, Brno, Ostrava and Olomouc